Our minds shape our reality. Here are some affirmations to help you achieve a stress-free life.
1. I have Abilities and Security
2. Anxiety does not fix my problems.
3. Some issues exist solely in my mind.
4. I have the inner strength to face whatever life throws at me.
5. I am capable of handling any potential issues.
6. I am always safe and secure.
7. I entrust my life, my family, and the outcome of my efforts to God’s (the Universe’s) wise and just judgment.
8. Life offers me just what I need at any given time to be happy, fulfill my life’s mission, and grow spiritually.
9. I am intelligent and capable of achieving my goals.
10. I continue to nurture My Self-Worth.
11. My self-worth is based on who I am, not what others think or how much I achieve.
12. The outcome of my efforts is dependent on various factors, including my own.
13. My self-worth is unaffected by external things such as IQ or income; my home; my children’s success; being beautiful to the opposite sex; making friends; or “spiritual” pursuits.
14. I deserve love and respect even when I am not perfect and make errors.
15. My self-worth is unaffected by whether people agree with me or not.
16. My self-worth is unaffected by how others treat me.
17. My self-worth is unaffected by how hard others work, or what others think of me.
18. My divine essence determines my self-worth, not my gender, religion, or social position.
19. I am a worthy person.
20. I radiate Peace and Love.
21. I respect and adore everyone (particularly my parents and family) without feeling obligated to live up to their ideals. I live in accordance with my own values.
22. I am solely responsible for my own motives and actions towards others.
23. No one else creates my world. I am solely accountable for my feelings and experiences.
24. I am responsible for the quality of my efforts and not for the results or their impact on others.
25. I, like all humans, deserve love and respect.
26. I comprehend each person’s anxieties.
27. I am free to be me at any time.
28. No one can restrict my freedom unless I ask for it.
29. True freedom is free of fears, needs, and erroneous beliefs.
30. True freedom is the power to do what is best for me as a soul evolving.
31. The freedom to feel peace, love, and happiness regardless of what happens or how people behave.
32. I am strong and resilient.
33. I choose to focus on self-care.
34. I’m doing my very best.
35. I will not focus on things I cannot control.
36. I love myself.
37. I inhale good energy and release bad energy.
38. I will be okay.
39. I cultivate inner calmness.
40. I am patient.
This page contains AFFILIATE LINKS. If you choose to purchase after clicking on a link, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you! 🙏
All these affirmations are very good and I honestly think that reading ALL of them daily will help a lot. It is helping me. I have read somewhere that you should also try to actually put feeling into it when you read them. So not just read them like you’d read a phrase from a book but actually get excited about it, feel that you are a worthy person, that you radiate Peace and Love. How would you feel if you would radiate Love? I would feel amazing, like a million bucks. It’s the feeling attached to the affirmation that brings that mental change.
Thank you. I couldn’t agree more.
These are great affirmations. I like the variety.
Thank you. I appreciate your visit. I, too, like variety 😊